Make a Donation to HRC
CLICK on Donate button:
SEND check or money order to:
The House Rabbit Connection
P.O. Box 83
Springfield, MA 01101-0083
Please include your return address so we can mail a receipt for your tax records.
DONATION OF GOODS
Our foster “parents” take care of our bunnies out of the goodness of their hearts and, often, their wallets. If you’re planning to attend any of our events, please consider bringing along one (or more!) of the following items that we need:
- Stop & Shop and Big Y supermarket gift cards
- Litter boxes
- Ceramic crocks
- Towels and paper towels (no holes or tears in the towels, please)
- White vinegar (for cleaning)
- Simethicone (infant gas drops)
- Little Tykes forts, playhouses, etc. for bunnies to play in while in HRC’s foster care system
- Large(ish) vinyl flooring remnants for a sanctuary rabbit with incontinence
- Visa/Mastercard gift cards to use for vaccines and rabbit care
The House Rabbit Connection, Inc. is an all-volunteer non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Each year since our inception, we have rescued, provided veterinary and fostered care and have re-homed rabbits into permanent, loving adoptive homes in Massachusetts and Connecticut.
The financial donations of our supporters allow us to:
- To take in adoptable abandoned rabbits, provide foster care, have them spayed or neutered and find quality, indoor homes for them while also educating the public and other organizations about rabbit care. The Organization may cooperate with other individuals and groups having similar goals, philosophies, and concerns.
REASONS TO DONATE TO HRC
Your tax-deductible donation will help us to maximize the impact of our goals!
The ongoing expenses of our organization include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The HopLine (413 439-7HRC) telephone number expense, a phone service staffed by trained, rabbit-savvy volunteers of the House Rabbit Connection, who educate, problem-solve, and conduct intake interviews with callers wishing to adopt a rabbit;
- Veterinary fees for the spay/neuter of all rabbits brought into HRC foster care, as well as for foster rabbits needing veterinary treatment for physical disorders (dental disorders, infections, abcesses, mite infestations, etc.);
- The costs of educating the public through newspaper ads, online advertising and billboards;
- Providing necessary supplies and equipment for rabbits in our foster homes, such as hay, pellets, exercise pens, dog crates and litter boxes;
- Providing ongoing and lifelong care for our “sanctuaried” rabbits;
- Office supplies, tax preparation fees, postage, and printing costs.
You can purchase a membership or renew an existing membership by clicking here: